MOTO INSTRUCTION | Georgia
POLICE stop and check ONLY for ALCOHOL+ driving in a helmet
- Fine 1000 gel (525$) for alcohol + if you have no category A - another 700 gel (225$).
- ALWAYS HAVE ANY LICENSE WITH YOU.
1. Drive in helmet and don't break the basic rules (don't drive in the wrong lines, don't cross two solid lines; etc.), don't exceed the speed limit (city-60 km, outside the city -90-110 km).
2. Be visible in the side mirrors of car drivers (drive predictably and understand that here they drive as they want, without following the rules much).
3. Don't leave helmets outside at night (+block the steering wheel)
4.Fill bike with 95 petrol (may run worse on the other ones.)
-Don't drive fast between rows of cars (in traffic).
-On gravel, sand and puddles- ride carefully, don't cause sudden movements/turns and brakes (this kind of areas are very slippery for bikes).