The POLICE doesn't stop unless you violate them in front of their noses.
It is important to always ride in a helmet and in your own lane, not exceeding the local speed (drive like everyone else, in the stream).
- ALWAYS HAVE ANY RIGHTS WITH YOU.
1. Ride in helmets and do not violate the basic rules (do not drive in the opposite lane, do not cross 2 solid lanes, etc.), do not exceed the speed limit (city - 50 km, outside the city - 80 km).
2. Be visible in the side mirrors of car drivers (drive predictably and understand that here they drive as they want).
3. Park the bike on the territory of the hotel, take the helmets to your place for the night (+ block the steering wheel).
4. Gasoline refuel 95 (the bike may run worse on the rest of the fuel).
- Do not drive fast between rows of cars (in traffic).
- On gravel, sand and puddles - drive carefully, without making sudden movements / turns and strong brakes (such sections are very slippery for a bike).